Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Business Gone Dumb



This should be a short one, but I just need to vent a little. I received a call this morning from the jokers at Cincinnati Bell, this time about our home service as opposed to our cellular service (the fiasco with which my Facebook friends should be familiar). Apparently they somehow confused the date for our move request and decided that they would go there TODAY instead of on September 20, the date we requested.

Of course, this presents a major problem because, not only do we not have possession of the apartment in question yet (and won't until September 17), but the outgoing tenant still lives there!

Fortunately, the technician called prior to arriving, but he sure sounded upset about it when I told him we weren't there, couldn't get in even if we were, and we weren't scheduled for today in the first place. Not really my fault, duh... and just to be sure, I called Cincinnati Bell and they do indeed have the correct date for the service change, so what happened is anyone's guess. This company really needs to get it's act together!

No comments:

Post a Comment