Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Time Travel

Or maybe more of a drive down memory lane?

In any event, I knew I'd eventually come across some interesting photography if I explored google's "Street View" feature long enough, and today I've found one that I felt I had to share.

From late 2006 to mid 2007, we lived at a particular apartment complex that I decided I would "drive" through on the street view, and I found a piece of my past sitting in the parking lot.


click for larger view

Yep, some people might remember it:  The 78 Caprice, or "Iron Bastage" as I called it.  Haven't owned it for a couple years now but randomly just happened to find it online parked right where I left it once-upon-a-time.

Also ran across another one (I didn't screen-capture it, though) of my current car sitting in it's former owner's driveway.

Yes, time travel, at least via the internet, is indeed possible.

2 comments:

  1. I still remember seeing the paperwork that proved the mileage when you bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    Was a nice car, and especially nice considering it's age and price (IMO).

    It almost brings a tear to my eye, bro.

    ReplyDelete