Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bored

I was bored (and drunk, I guess) so I decided to have a little photo-editing chaos -- er I mean fun.

My son and I joke that Frosted Flakes (you know, the cereal) is actually called Fallout Flakes.  He doesn't bother asking me for the cereal anymore unless he is using this new name for it, and as such I thought I might be funny to create a cereal box to model it.

I thought it might be worth a laugh or two, so I figured I'd share it here.  Disclaimer:  It is dumb - so don't tell me later that I didn't warn you.


And on that note, I shall say good night.

3 comments:

  1. I thought about putting that on it, but the democracy one fit better. LOL

    You should make one and then we could try to get people to vote on their favorite, or at a minimum, you could make mine look silly by making yours a lot better. Something tells me you could do a lot better than I did. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... I'm not incredibly good at that kinda stuff, but I'll give it a try!

    ReplyDelete